- Main page
- Belyov pastila without sugar
- Belyov pastila without sugar, weight 100g
Belyov pastila without sugar, weight 100g
Belyov pastila without sugar with blackberries
Components: grinded baked apples, blackberries, egg whites.
Nutrition value for 100g of product: carbohydrates – 65g, proteins – 4g.
Energy: 276 kcal/1156 kJ.
Shelf life: 9 months if stored at temperature between +8 and +10 °C, 4 months if stored at temperature +10 and +25 °C, were relative humidity not more than 75 to 80%.
Classical Belyov pastila is an unforgettable homemade delicacy created with love. Pastila production is manual: the dessert is made according to the ancient traditional recipe of the 19th century, which has not changed since its invention.
Classical pastila has an incredible pleasant airy texture, delicate, sensual aroma of fresh and juicy “Antonovka” apples, which Russian famous poet I. Bunin admired so much. The taste of the pastila is not diluted with additional ingredients - it can only catch notes of pure baked apples. It is distinguished by a light sourness, which gives pastila a special astringency and piquancy.
With healthy benefits
Belyov classical pastila from the manufacturer "Belyov pastila Manufactory" is not only a very tasty, but also healthy type of sweets:
- Belyov pastila is prepared manually in a Russian wooden oven. It has no chemical adding’s or taste enhancers - therefore, Pastila can not bring any harm to the body.
- Delicacy is prepared from apple puree, also hand-cooked of apples from Russian farms, that is why the pastila contains a large amount of pectin.
- Pectin helps to clear human body of toxins, reduces amount of "harmful" cholesterol, normalizes metabolism and digestion.
How to store pastila?
Pastila can be stored for a long time - but in a cool room with a rather high humidity (up to 80%). Therefore, at home, it can be stored in the refrigerator: it can get a denser texture, but quickly return the original softness and tenderness at room temperature.
Still have questions?
Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us